Version 220.127.116.11 out now!
What is Basemental Drugs?
Basemental Drugs is a collection of fully functional drugs and drug related activities for The Sims 4. The idea is to add more realism for people who want to add some illegal virtual flavour to their game.
The mod features custom drugs, custom animations, altered walkstyles, altered moods, altered needs, come-ups, peaks, comedowns, hangovers, overdoses, addiction, buying and selling interactions and loads more.
Basemental Drugs is base game compatible and works with the latest TS4 game patch.
Want the latest in-development version?
Then you can head over to my Patreon page where you can download the latest in-development version of Basemental Drugs before everyone else, and try out the newest features. This is really your only viable option to support my creations and contribute to inspire me to keep on creating and updating the mod.
What are the main new features of v18.104.22.168?
The main feature of this version is a hotfix that fixed was what broken with the patch that dropped 22.02.18 – Other than that:
Edibles, shareable blunts, and a couple of glitch fixes. Namely, with the addiction system and the police uniform. The police uniform did not show up properly for Basegame users, credit goes out to Cepzid over at Sims4Studio for allowing me to use her custom made uniform to solve this issue. Read up on the changes underneath.
- Hotfixed to work properly again for patch PC 22.214.171.1240 & Mac 126.96.36.1990
- Blunts are now shareable
- Weed Brownies Single Serving
- Weed Brownies Group Serving
- Weed Frittata Single Serving
- Weed Frittatas Group Serving
- Chocolate Chip Weed Cookie Single Serving
- Chocolate Chip Weed Cookie Group Serving
- Call to Meal works with Group Serving
- Custom Interactions tied to Stoves
- Glitches fixed
- Fixed glitch where “kicked the habit” buff did not get removed when falling off the wagon
- Fixed glitch with Police Uniform for Basegame Users
- Police can no longer bust dealers at their home
- Altered moods
- Stronger effects the more you drink
- Bunch of new buffs
- Bunch of new icons to go with those buffs
- Altered walkstyles
- Addiction chance
- Different hangovers depending on how much you drank
- Chance of puking when drinking too much
- Occasional mood changing side-buffs
- Works with in-game bar drinks and all custom drinks
- Hair of the Dog (Drinking cures your Hangover)
- Added alcohol induced Whims
- Ziplock bags now contains 10 buds
- Increased uncured buds requirement to 15 for curing
- Increased prices to ziplock bags in Buy Mode
- Increased prices to ziplock bags from dealer
- Increased prices to ziplock bags when selling
- Weed Dealing is now illegal, watch out for cops
- Removed book tag from bong
- Weed Dealing Skill
- 1. You can sell weed
- 2. You can sell weed at a higher price
- 3. You can order drugs through Dark Web
- 4. You can sell 2 ziplock bags at once
- 5. You get access to new special cure jars
- Rehab and Parental Reactions
- Massive overhaul to the Parental Reactions
- Forced rehab for teens by guardians
- New autonomous interactions by guardians
- Rehab option for all addicts
- Cocaine Dealing
- 5 more Skill Levels Added
- New Functionalities per level
- Sex for Drugs Interactions now has 4 hour time restriction
- Ziplocks of weed sold also comes with a pre-rolled joint
- Fixed glitch with kicked the habit buff
- Enabled cop uniforms for basegame users
- Fixed glitch where teens popped out of jail after 2 sec
- Removed family members from customer phonecalls
- Fixed wording on Parental Reactions for Alcohol
- Cops can no longer bust you at home
Basemental Drugs is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors.