Basemental Drugs 7.13.142
You have two ways of installing Basemental Drugs on your computer. Either through a Windows Installer which is a windows executable file, or by unpacking a zip file and installing it manually. Whichever of the methods you choose, please read the installation instructions carefully.
(The Windows installer is only for Windows computers, it will not work on Mac.)
Windows Installer - Installation Instructions
- Click the button to download the Windows Installer
- Run the installer
- Select which optional packages you want to install when prompted
Note: When running the exe file Your PC will tell you that Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting, this is normal as the exe file is not signed with a code signature. Click “More info” and “Run anyway”.
If you are still using 3rd party antivirus software, for whatever reason, it might throw a fit over the file over the same reasons specified above, pause the antivirus software prior to installing.
If it’s the first time you are using the installer, delete the old Basemental Drugs files from your Mods folder first.
Zip File - Installation Instructions
- Click the button to download the zip file
- If you are updating, delete the old files from your Mods folder first
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file
- Place the extracted folder directly in your Mods folder
- Folder location: Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
- Enable Script Mods and CC in your TS4 game settings
Note: Script Mods should not be more than 1 subfolder deep from your root (Mods) folder.
This works: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Basemental Drugs
This doesn’t: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Some Folder/Basemental Drugs
In order to use these mods without any issues, you need to download the Venue List to enable custom venues in your game.
Click the link below to download the venue list.
What's New in this Version? 08 Sep 2021
- Fixed syntax for 1.79.93
- Changed prices on a regional basis
- New MDMA batches on the streets
- Added changing world prices to Mt. Komorebi
- Added changing world prices to Henford-on-Bagley
Bust The Dust
- Added Bust The Dust Optional Package
- Added Settings for dust accumulation
- Improved and rewrote script part of Saved Settings
- Made settings non global (works on a Save basis)
- “No Dealers” notification only shown once per save
- Outdated files gets removed
- Legalization enabled for Henford-on-Bagley world
- Improvements to NPC chooser settings
- Share LSD
Other / Fixes
- Added command to remove multiple Roy D. Dillons
- Fixed potential Buff.Component LastException
- Various script improvements
- Fixed crucial bug with Saved settings