Follow Instructions Closely
- Download the zip file
- If you are updating, delete the old files from your Mods folder first
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file
- Place the extracted folder directly in your Mods folder
- Folder location: Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
- Enable Script Mods and CC in your TS4 game settings
Note: Script Mods should not be more than 1 subfolder deep from your root (Mods) folder.
This works: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Basemental Gangs
This doesn’t: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Some Folder/Basemental Gangs
This mod conflicts with other mods installed that adds custom venues to your game, if you have Zerbu´s Get To School/College mod, LittleMsSams more buyable venues, delete their Venue Lists. (The Venue List in this mod includes their venues as well, so you should be good to go).
This mod does NOT replace Basemental Drugs, but is an add-on to Basemental Drugs. Do not delete Basemental Drugs prior to installing this mod.
Whats New in this Version? 15/11/19
- Repaired for patch 1.58.63
- “Pass the Torch” to family members
To “pass the torch” to a family member, simply click on them (when your Gang Leader is active), go to the Gangs menu and select “Let (familymember’s name) Take Over Gang”.
This will remove your current leaders Leader trait as well as his Gang Leader skill level. It will in turn give your family member the Leader trait and increase his Gang Leader skill level to somewhere between Level 5 and 6.
It will also trigger a state of peace between your gang and the rival gang if you are currently at war.
Note: To use this interaction, your Gang Leader must be at level 10.